experienced service personnel
Weiss Industrial provides highly trained and experienced field service personal to provide timely on-site maintenance services for both new and existing control systems. We are ISO/IEC – 17025 accredited by LAB.
We provide on-site support and maintenance using innovative and cost-effective solutions, fostering long-term partnerships in maintaining complex systems with our full range of On Demand Services.
We are committed to customer satisfaction with the goal of meeting expectations for service, quality and innovation, providing rapid response and vertically integrated solutions. For maintenance need, scheduled, per call and on-site support services.
- Instrument Calibration
- Minor Software Upgrade or Additions
- Operator and Technician Training
- Performance Evaluations
- System Tuning
Weiss Industrial’s on-site maintenance contracts are customized to meet your needs and the specifications of your system. Maintenance contracts can include extended factory warranty on hardware. Optional software products can also be covered.
Scheduled Maintenance Services:
- On-site maintenance tailored to meet your budget
- Annual preventive maintenance visits to inspect, clean, calibrate and provide certification documentation
- Emergency support – on-site demand services
Other Services Offered:
- Blackbody Calibration for Infrared Pyrometers
- Contract Calibration Service
- Instrument Calibration Programs
- Instrument Repair Service
- Instrument Training Seminars
- NIST Traceable Certification
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Battery Installation and Maintenance